Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

PST Conference

Health and Physical education. In pe I want to be the best or the best I can be. I want to achieve with excellence in every assessment and go away to all the sports tournaments I can. I will have to train in school and out and complete all of my home work. I already do basket ball twice a week and volley ball once a week. I would like to begin going to the weight room during the week to train some more.

Maths. In maths I also want to be the best in my year. I really enjoy maths and feel like I am very good at it. I want to be achieve with excellence in every assessment and I think I am capable of that. If I just carry on listening in class and learning from my third favourite teacher Mr Markin, I think I will carry on achieving.

English. In English my main priority is to not fail but I always aim for an Excellence. I need to work on my hand writing, spelling, and my story writing. I am very untidy when it comes to hand writing and I feel like my spelling is also outdated. If I started reading in my free time I think it would help a lot in terms of vocabulary, spelling, reading, and story writing.

Design and visual communication. I really enjoy DVC and Want to be achieving with Excellence. I need to draw more and listen to my second favourite teacher Matua Ron if I want to go far in the design industry.

Music. I love music and want to being getting the highest marks and also want the opportunity perform in front of the school. I need to practice at home to help my skills and knowledge and learn how to play new songs.

Social studies. In social studies I think I am doing really well academically and socially. Whaea Liv is really easy to talk to and is good at teaching our class. I want to be achieving with excellence and I think I am but to be better I could try finish earlier instead of just before the deadline.

Science. As much as I dislike science apparently I need it. I definitely understand and am passing but i could be doing better. No offence to our current teacher but I think some teachers have different ways of teaching and that our science teacher doesn't have the best teaching skills or strategies like others. I just need to stop distracting my self and listen harder to achieve higher standards.

Visual art and design. I am finding art quite hard but i'm trying my best with painting and drawing. I could practice drawing at home to achieve a higher standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment